We know that the projector looks clear, there are four parameters: the first is the projection brightness of the projector (that is, the luminous flux), the second is the resolution of the projector; the third is the ambient light, that is, the place where you put the projector is bright Still dark, it will affect the clarity of the picture you finally see. To the extreme, if you put the projector under the big sun to see it, it must be very dazzling and hard to see. The fourth is screen brightness.
1. ANSI lumens
What is ANSI Lumens?
ANSI lumens is a unit of luminous flux developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which represents the brightness of the light projected by the projector.
So what is luminous flux? Luminous flux is a parameter used to express projected brightness.
How do we choose ANSI lumens when buying a projector?
If it is a home use, it is generally between 800ANSI lumens and 1500ANSI lumens.
If it is for company use or class use, generally choose 2000ANSI lumens.
If you want to see more clearly without pulling the curtains during the day, it is best to choose the one with 2000 ANSI lumens or more.
2. Projector resolution
Generally speaking, the projection resolutions are 720P, 1080P and 4K. 720p refers to 1280×720 or 1280×768, which is mainly used in low-end home projectors; 1080p refers to 1920×1080 or 1920×1200, which is the resolution used in mid-to-high-end home projectors; 4K resolution refers to 3840×2160, which is currently mainly used in high-end home projectors or engineering in the projector.
We choose a projector with a resolution of at least 1080p. Since you bought it, you should enjoy the high-definition feeling.
3. Ambient illumination
This is a matter of closing the door and pulling the curtains, which has nothing to do with the projector itself.
4. Screen brightness
You can improve the screen brightness from the following three aspects.
①, choose a projector with higher brightness (lumens);
②, the projected screen size is smaller;
③. Use high-gain material curtains;
5. How to choose if not stuck?
Hardware: The system memory should be more than 4G. If you like to store movies, the body will store more than 128G. If you have less storage, 64G will be enough.
There must be software algorithm support, such as MEMC motion compensation frame insertion technology. This will make the action movie clearer and smoother.
6. Automatic adjustment and focus screen
This is also very important, basically there are, more expensive chips are more powerful, and the effect of laser autofocus is better.
7. Protect your eyes
To choose low blue light, the reflected light is softer.
Best compact laser projector
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 150″ — Delivers an immersive viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture.
- Sound by Yamaha — Custom-designed audiophile speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals soundbars; connect via Bluetooth to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV (1) — Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, YouTube and more. Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV (2).
- Elegant Compact Design — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 Streaming Laser Projector has a clean, compact and modern design to beautifully fit within any décor.
- Epson MicroLaser Array Technology — Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
- Advanced Scene Adaptive Color Correction — Automatic scene-based color correction produces a clear and natural picture – regardless of the content being played.
- True 3-Chip Projector Design — Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness, without any distracting “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues seen with other projection technologies.
- 8Auto Picture Skew and Focus Correction — Depending upon how you orient the projector to the wall, the projector will analyze the projected image and correct the geometry, while automatically focusing the picture for a beautiful viewing experience.
- Chromecast Built-In — Wirelessly cast your favorite content directly from your smart phone, tablet, or computer – including from popular Android and Apple devices (3).
Best 1080p portable projector
- 1080P Super-Bright Image: 1920×1080 FHD picture complimented with LED-powered hyper-focused 900 ANSI lumens (4K content also supported).
- Fully Portable: Equipped with a 59.454Wh built-in battery and minimalist design, providing 2.5hrs of big-screen entertainment anywhere, anytime.
- Intelligent Screen Adaption: Our industry-leading Intelligent Screen Adaption(ISA) technology simplifies usability and setup. Halo+ boots up and perfectly adjusts your display in seconds thanks to its Auto Keystone Correction, AI Object Avoidance, Autofocus, and Intelligent Screen Alignment.
- Android TV 10.0: Android TV + Google Play provides seamless access to 5000+ apps like Disney+, HBO Max, and Prime Video. Regardless if you’re binge-watching the latest show or adventuring outdoors, Halo+ was built to entertain.
- 2 x 5W Harman Kardon Speakers: Halo+ emits clean, distortion-free Hi-Fi sound with ample bass response. Also compatible with Dolby Audio, DTS-HD/Studio, and Bluetooth 5.0.